Things I Learned at Muay Thai Today
1. My upper body strength is hell.
2. I do better when I try and kick the boxing head gear off the top of the stand than when I'm trying to kick the air.
3. Those walking lunges are tiring.
4. I have about 25 minutes of go before I think: Oh, no.
5. I really, really like it, mostly because it's physically and mentally challenging.
6. My hips are tight.
7. Most of the other people at the gym are men. But not all of them.
8. If I go to ladies kickboxing class on Thursday night, I will get better faster.
9. Boxing is fun!
10. Working up a good sweat is a good thing.