WHAT I DIDN'T SAY
Yesterday, I wrote a post on my Forbes blog about a woman who runs an adult store on Oahu. Here's what I didn't include.
- A movie called "Jock Itch."
- A movie called "Active Booty."
- A movie called "This Is Definitely Not Ugly Betty: A XXX Tranny Parody."
- That one of the store's most popular sex toys is the Glow Stoker, because it is transparent.
- A movie called "MILFs of Japan."
- A movie called "Sensual Emotion."
- A movie called "Island Girls."
- The conversation we had about when she mops out the arcade.
- When I asked her why the Japanese come here to get adult movies, and she told me it's because the Japanese adult movies are censored, and then she said, "They want to see vagina. They want to see penetration."
- That some of the Japanese buy a lot of adult movies and then take it back to Japan and sell it.
- The part where she talked about Hawaii's "shaka vibe."
- The part where she said of her customers, "I'm not your mom."
- The fact that the arcade also had video poker games.
- That she kept calling the back room with booths where you can watch adult videos "The Arcade," and I kept calling it "The Jack Shack," and she said of calling it "The Arcade" that, "It makes it sound nicer," which is true.
- When I asked her who comes into the store, and she said, "Everybody."